See how our Lumber partners benefited from a relationship with Unilogic and our supply chain solutions.
The Unilogic Solution:
As a full-service asset-based warehouse provider Unilogic approaches lumber handling with a multi-faceted approach:
- Unilogic warehouse facilities have Drive-in Doors that allow for the handling of lumber in interior spaces protected from the elements.
- Lumber shipments often include bundles that are too long or too heavy for normal forklifts. Unilogic’s warehouses are equipped with heavy-duty lift trucks capable handling the shipment, no matter the size or dimensions.
- Unilogic’s flatbed division is experienced in the loading and unloading of heavy-duty commodities and are able to deliver to a construction site or other location without a dock available.
With the growing demand for next-day delivery services, which can often make or break customers’ order decision has driven Unilogic to become a niche market expert in providing contractually flexible and/or long term solutions that allow our partners to have their goods on hand and deliverable to their clients on-demand.
- Unilogic’s tarping service involves securely wrapping a durable tarp around the lumber to protect it from the elements during shipping. This protects the lumber from moisture in the event of rain or snow.
- Unilogic’s WMS team provides each client with personalized credentials for real-time management of inventories and are assigned an Operations Associate to assist in the management of the account.
This multifaceted approach allows Unilogic to tailor a solution to your lumber shipping needs.
1 Minute to Submit Your Quote
Franklin Park II
Woodridge – HQ
2240 75th St. Woodridge, IL 60517
10601 Franklin Ave, Franklin Park, IL 60131
Franklin Park II
9100 W Belmont Av. Franklin Park, IL 60131
7373 S Lockwood Ave, Bedford Park, IL 60638
5230 S. Cicero Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, 60638