Inventory Control/Quality Assurance
Unilogic Group is a company dedicated to transloading ocean cargo, warehousing, assembly, fulfillment, etc. and is looking for an Inventory Control/Quality Assurance Associate for its warehouse in Chicago, IL to support its Fulfillment Warehouse Business:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Position: Inventory Control/Quality Assurance
The Warehouse Supervisor oversees the client’s operations within the warehouse. Routine tasks include, but are not limited to, completing all daily start-up tasks, managing the associates working on the client’s account, monitoring, auditing, and course-correcting when needed across all functional sections of the fulfillment account, and completing all end-of-day tasks. They ensure all employees and activities are operating within designated safety standards. Warehouse supervisor will assist with any security measures necessary, responsible for training, scheduling, and supervising subordinates. They ensure sufficient staffing to handle their workload during shifts, as well as review and ensure all work is conducted properly. Warehouse leads also handle reviewing (and possible resolution of) personnel complaints and grievances, ensuring compliance with appropriate company procedures.
Warehouse Supervisors must have excellent communication skills, as they are responsible for communication among various personnel, departments, and vendors, helping resolve problems and questions promptly. This position typically requires heavy lifting and the ability to operate multiple types of warehouse vehicles.
Essential Position Functions:
- Warehouse operations knowledge and experience
- 2 years inventory control experience within a warehouse environment; preferably a distribution warehouse.
- Prior experience working with a computerized inventory management system.
- Cycle counting and reconciliation.
- Correcting sales order and inventory records in the event of inventory discrepancies that prohibit processing the order as written.
- Excellent Communication.
- Excellent Math computation skills.
- Demonstrates extensive communication skills between Management and employees to assure KIPs are met.
- Reports KIP concerns in a timely manner to assure business needs are met.
- Recognizes and supports employees with coaching to improve KPIs.
- Ability to work well with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Perform general housekeeping tasks as assigned.
- As requested, perform all warehouse employee tasks.
Position Requirements: Education, Knowledge, Training, Experience, Licenses, Certification
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- High School Graduate.
- Ability to become forklift certified, preferably previous forklift experience
Physical Requirements of the Essential Functions of this Position:
- Stand on concrete surface for extended length of time.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds including large bulky items.
- Bending and twisting motions required.
- Pushing and pulling fully loaded manual pallet jacks and carts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18 an hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Warehouse experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Inventory Control experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bi-Lingual (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Woodridge – HQ
2240 75th St. Woodridge, IL 60517
10601 Franklin Ave, Franklin Park, IL 60131
Franklin Park II
9100 W Belmont Av. Franklin Park, IL 60131
7373 S Lockwood Ave, Bedford Park, IL 60638
5230 S. Cicero Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, 60638